Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thoughts and Ideas

Here it is an early Sunday morning awake with new ideas and dreams awaiting me on the horizon. I crawl out of my warm cozy bed to record my ideas before they slip away from me. I would like to say i am not a list maker. I like to think that I can remember all I need to do and know without having to write it down, but I am finding that harder than it used to be. I am going to attribute it to being productive and creatively stimulated, full of numerous desires to take on new ideas and bring them to life. I am opening myself to the idea that if I make notes it will help me, keep my head clear and allow me to work on my current projects while not loosing ideas for the future.

My current list of new ideas and wishes for the future horizon:
  • The Art of Letting Go
  • Mail Art
  • Just For Girls a class for teens to express their inner voice and their individuality
  • Honor someone you love
  • Hauntings
  • Forming a group of creative women who just have the desire to be creative. Committing to meeting once a month to share ideas, materials, their stories, and explore all of this in the process of creating art together at my studio for a ladies night out.

So there it is my list of dreamy ideas! XOXO Caryn Lynn

No comments: