Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Original artwork and prints for sale by Caryn Duncan at Apple Harvest Day In Dover, NH on Oct 4th


Here is another one of my latest loves that I recently finished for my October show.
This Saturday is the Apple Harvest Day here in Dover, NH. The weather is predicted to be sunny and around 61degrees which should mean a fantastic turnout. This is one of Dover's biggest events and has alot to offer for all ages.
I will be located in front of the One Washington Center where I'll have some of my original artwork and prints of my newest pieces that are currently for sale through the Galleries at One Washington Center. Hope you come and stop by to say "hi!"
Much love, Caryn
PS Thanks to all of you who sent me such lovely comments about my new adventure in blogging. I am still learning the ins and outs and still have a way to go. Tonight I think I figured out how to enable those of you who don't have a subscription through blogger to leave a comment. Please try it, I love getting your comments! XOXO

No comments: