Monday, March 30, 2009

It's Time To Play

Here is an invite to play a game of round robin. This is a new game for me that I found through Karen Tessandore, one of the creative ladies from the art nest retreat. She found it from Julie Thompson, another one of the incredible creative ladies from art nest. Here is how it works. The first three people that post the comment "I want to Play" here on my blog will receive a package in the mail that contains an artsy gift handmade by me. The package will arrive sometime in the next couple of months. It will be very special in hopes to brighten your day. What you need to do in turn is pass on the giving by posting the same round robin idea on your blog and send out some creative goodies to three other people that want to play too. Please remember to make sure that I have your mailing address (if you don't want to post it here leave me a comment on my web site http://www.carynduncan.com/ on the contact page and it will be privately sent to my mailbox.) Have fun and play!

2 comments:

julie haymaker thompson said...

all right!!!! It is really on a roll!!!! Hugs Julie

Lisa said...

Hi, Caryn Lynn. Thanks for visiting my blog. The mail art swap sounds like fun! I would be interested in putting something together. Let's email. My addy in is on my blog profile.