Thursday, September 18, 2008

New show opening on October 10th from 5-7pm


It has been a very productive week for me. I have been busy working on some great new pieces for my show at the One Washington Gallery in the Picker Building. I have found a new creative style. I have been incorporating a technique that I learned from a three day workshop that I took in August at Sanctuary Arts with Dustan Knight. I am incorporating that with some mixed media and getting some exciting results.


I need to make a correction on yesterdays posting. I have found out the the opening for this new show will be on October 10th (Fri.) from 5-7. The gallery is located in the picker building on the third floor (Washington St. in Dover) behind the building that my new studio is located in. If anyone would like further direction please let me know and I'll do my best to explain how to find it. I hope that you will come to see what I have been busy working on and join us for wine and cheese!


Love,

Caryn

No comments: