Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A little Piece of Me

Today I am so happy because I have my camera working again. The past few weeks I have been dealing with some computer issues which then turned into a problem for me accessing files waiting to be downloaded from my camera. Thanks to some helpful guys at Circuit City I finally got the pictures downloaded.

I also made a trip to the print shop and am working on getting some limited edition prints of the new pieces that I have been working on. The Karma Goddess must have been with me today because everyone was so helpful and I love getting friendly service. Now I am one step closer to getting some work together to sell on etsy. I can't wait to get some feedback. I think that these latest pieces are some of my all time favorites. Please keep checking in I should have a sneak peek of my newest show that is opening in Oct in the next few days.

No comments: