Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Winner is .......




Thanks for all of you who participated and voted for your favorite piece from my original artwork. "Take Flight" was the favorite with six votes. Congratulations to Lesley Cruz who is the winner of of the limited edition print of "Take Flight."

It was fun to watch the votes come in and read your comments about my work. Thank you for all of your sweet words. Your feedback provides me with inspiration for my future pieces and has encouraged me to have a free giveaway the first week of each month.


Just a reminder my limited edition prints are for sale and make great gifts! They are available in two sizes, 8"x10" or 11"x 14", and also come mounted on gallery profile canvas with a painted edge, select your favorite print and contact me with your custom order (below is an example.) To purchase please stop by Creative Spirit Art Studio 1 Washington St., Suite 201 Dover Nh, my etsy shop, or contact me for more information.











No comments: