Friday, November 7, 2008

Off and Running

Off to an early start today, I woke again bright and early at 4am (wide awake with ideas and things I want to do!) I am starting to worry a little that I need to slow down and let my mind rest. I have been so filled with creative ideas for projects and time seems to go by so fast. It is wonderful, but very consuming.

I just spent the past couple hours finding some great vintage clip art to use in my mixed pieces. Of course lots of birds and some great fonts and french postcards. I started 5 new pieces yesterday. Sorting through my brightly colored papers and adding some vintage sheet music. I am going with a softer pastel color palette for these pieces. I am hoping to finish them this weekend. Today I'll be at the studio working on mounting some watercolors on panel boards with Ann. Then off to Katie's parent teacher conference. She is doing so well in school, I am just so proud of her! I always get such nice comments from her teachers. Then I am going to take Katie on a shopping day at the Mall of NH.

Have a lovely Friday,
Caryn XOXO

No comments: