1. This is one of my all time favorite photos of Katie (taken 5 years ago when she was 7.) It brings tears to my eyes looking back at how she has grown and thinking of how being her mom has been the most amazing moments of life!
2. I start every day with a cup of tea.
3. I am a vegetarian and love to cook but hardly ever use a recipe.
4. I love the ever changing weather in New England and don't think I could pick a favorite season because they all have so much beauty to offer.
5. I need to exercise more.
6. I love to dance especially with Katie, who is developing into a fantastic modern dancer. I wish I could move my body in a way to make it look so fluid and graceful. I used to think I was a good dancer, but age is creeping up and I am not so flexible. Kate tries to teach me, but it just becomes humorous. We laugh so much, it is incredibly fun no matter what it looks like.
7. I love being around other people but I need to spend some time every day alone to recharge my batteries.
8.It has taken my 22 years of creating art to feel comfortable enough to call myself an artist.
9.I wish that i could really keep my things organized. I am organized to the point where I know where most things are and can put my hands on them. This is an area I really could use some help with. I don't even use a file cabinet. I have piles around my desk.
10. Brian and I have been together for over 7 years. Neither of us can remember the date of our first official date. We have been living together for quite a while now. Yup can't remember exactly what year that was just that it was summertime.We are not married and I am totally comfortable with where we are and think that our relationship is so much better than most married couples.
11.I have a great big love of a dog, Buddy, and two cats Abby and Tessa( she thinks she is a dog like Buddy and will even follow us on walks into our woods.)
12.I love my studio space and feel so creative there.
13.I have never had lofty dreams of making a living on my artistic talents until this past year. I have big dreams to teach, inspire others with my artwork, spread the joy of the process that comes when you create art, and have a wide circle of a creative community.
14. I like watching the TV show What Not To Wear, i love nice clothes and makeup, and think what a blast it would be to be handed $5,000 to shop in NYC.
15. Both my parents died at somewhat of an early age ( my dad was 60, mom was 65). It makes me worried about growing old, being healthy, and getting Kate to a point where she can take care of herself.
16. I like to take care of with how I treat people and the world around me. My sister's nick name for me is Care, she say it fits me perfectly.
Now you have been tagged. I would love you to share 16 things about you.