Saturday, July 21, 2012

An Evening of Beauty, Art, Fun, and Wonderful Creative Spirits


Mark your calendars, Saturday September 15th, 2012 the Squam Artist Workshops hosts their fall art fair and event not to be missed if you want to discover an evening of pure magic! It will be my fourth time as a vendor at this wonderful event
Held on Squam lake at the Rockywold Deephaven Camp, the setting is amazing, the vendors are so talented, the crowd fun, warm,  and friendly. For the most part I let the galleries that represent me take care of the selling of my work, something that I am very grateful for, marketing is a time consuming task that I am happy to have help with. But this art fair is one that I take pleasure in being part of, it is so worth the travel, the time it takes to pack and set up for. If you come you'll see an event that is extraordinary!
Here is a  photograph of my set up from the Spring 2011 Art Fair. Below is a peek of some new art that will be available this
September!
Hope to see you there!

No comments: