Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Make Life Beautiful

This is the ramshackle mess that I faced as I entered my studio. I made it last week, working hard, squeezing in creative time between my travels and preparing for the artisans market.
I can make a serious mess and work around the clutter, but enough was enough.

Wouldn't be great to have a fairy godmother with a magic wand?
Bibity bobity, boo... after a few hours I uncovered the beauty.

My organized work space. Ready for more creative, wild, exploration.

As the saying goes "Art washes away the dust of everyday life."-Picasso

3 comments:

Gina Lee Kim said...

I've been waiting for my fairy godmother's magic wand for years.....she still hasn't shown up! Even your "mess" looks beautiful. I envy your studio. Love it in there. When are we getting together?

Unknown said...

Just beautiful! I wish I had wood floors in my studio...although the cement keeps me from being to concerned about flying paint : ) Thanks for showing us your space.

paperbird said...

I am in desperate need of a fairy godmother right now- I am stepping all over things! Your studio looks amazing- I wish I had the space you have- maybe I could keep things more organized!!!