Monday, April 26, 2010

Full of Life

Usually this is my favorite time to escape to a warm tropical island to soak in the warmth of the sun, but not this year. Our spring has been so lovely that I feel quite content at home. This past week was our April vacation and it was filled with all of my favorite things in life. My flower gardens blooming with color.
The grass is so green and soft. Buddy loving his new toy that Katie gave him...so sweet!

Finishing six new paintings for my bee.... series. I had prints made for the New England Market place (a specialty foods and artisans market that I participated in Saturday.)
Visiting with my sister for a couple of days.
Walking on the beach with Brian and Buddy.
Finding some great big white shells that I'll use in a project for my summer art camp, Treasure Island. Being here was so peaceful and centering after just returning from NYC.
Seeing Mary Poppins on Broadway.
Loving the ornate detail and craftsmanship of the interior of the theater.
Enjoying a delicious vegetarian meal at my favorite NYC vegan restaurant, Zen Palette.
Getting caught up in the energetic city vibe.
Finding larger than life flowers adorning the city buildings and appreciating all the real ones planted in the parks.

Most of all heart warming moments spent with my lovely Katie.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hi Honey, I love your blog and all your pictures. So fun! It looks like you had a great time in NY. I am missing you and cannot wait for you to come visit me in LA! Counting down the days! :-) Love you. Megan