Saturday, November 21, 2009

Seacoast Art Teachers Art Show

This Sunday from 4-6pm is the opening reception for the Seacoast Art Teachers Art Show at the Kittery Art Association Here is a sampling of a few pieces that I have in the show. The one above is titled "beauty uniquely totally yourself." Here is another one "Happy Day". I'll be gallery sitting today from 2:30 to 6 pm and at the opening reception tomorrow. If you are in the area please stop by to say hello and check out the artwork by many of our local teachers here on the New Hampshire and Maine Seacoast. This last piece has one of my favorite quotes from Thoreau "the world is but a canvas to the imagination". The quality of this photo doesn't do this piece justice, I took it very rushed state, when I arrived home from Connecticut last Sunday with only an hour to make it to the drop off for the show. It is kind of a statement of how busy my life has been lately. I'm looking forward to this coming week with the holiday break and hope to find a little time to relax and slow down.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cayrn Thes a re just plain"HOT" and so up to the minute style wise and such a wonderful color feel!! The will fly right out the door!!