Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Have Patience

It has been months since I have added an entry to my blog. I am trying to be gentle and forgiving with myself because I have had so many things that I have wanted to write about. Life has been full with blessings as well as some turmoil.
I have been devoting lots of time to develop and nourish the things I want most in my life.
Full days in the studio making artwork that speaks to my heart and soul.
Attending the most wonderful art retreat where I was surrounded by new friends, had time to create art for just the sake of art with no intentions other than to dive into my creative process, to be cared for, and very well fed.

My sweet Katie (right) is now a freshman in high school. She is studying hard and balancing a busy social life.
Fall is one of my favorite seasons, I have been enjoying the last of the flowers and birds visiting in my gardens, cooking and freezing food from our veggies, and splitting and stacking wood in preparation for the cold winter months that are ahead.

This book by Sheri Gaynor, has been guiding me along my along my journeys. I'm discovering new ideas for my art workshops and have added a new series that I'll be teaching starting this month.
Creating art for my home has been a goal, these are two pieces (above) that I am working on for my bedroom. I am also creating a lot of new artwork that can be purchased in the galleries that represent me or from me directly. I'll be having a big studio sale on December 10th and 11th as well as a new show at Lucy's Art Emporium that opens in December too.

As the weather is turning colder, I will find time to update my blog more. Thank you to my new followers and their heartwarming comments and much gratitude for those of you have been there with me along the way!

You fill me with love and the belief that all things are possible.

XOXO, Caryn Lynn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caryn,
I discovered your blog through your facebook page, and really find it quite inspirational! I love how you look at life in such a positive way. It is so refreshing to read your posts. Thank you for sharing!

Jenn VH

Valentina Harper said...

Beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

Caryn,

What an amazing discovery to see where life has taken you. I am a new fan of your blog, as you definitely speak my language. Thank you for the inspiring words, beauty and gift you bring to the world. I will be happy to see your new posts, and artwork.
Annette Dion Duda

gucci handbags said...

With all those new iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone owners enjoying their Apple devices, it's only natural that everyone recommend some of the best Apps available for their cool new toys.