Monday, June 1, 2009

Art and Soul Gallery

I took a little side trip this weekend to check out my artwork at the Ogunquit, ME Art and Soul Gallery Whitney, the owner of the gallery, did a great job making a cheerful and whimsical display of my work.

I love the little added touches of the butterfly, how she went out and bought some black iron metal easels to display my prints (very similar to how I display at them at the studio), and a great little book Be Happy Remember to live, love, laugh, and learn that she also has for sale too. Of course I had to buy a copy.
Kate and I had fun taking pictures.
I was also thrilled to discover a display at the gallery with Kelly Rae's Demdaco gallery canvas prints.

Her artwork and creative journey have been such an inspiration for me. It was thrilling to see her artwork on the opposite wall from mine. Happy Day-Dreams blooming to life!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

What a beautiful place for your lovely art to be, I love the name of the gallery, congratulations!

Michelle :)

Jill Nalette said...

It was good to see you yesterday. I'll have to take a trip to see your work.
Congratulations!!!
Hugs and Love,
Jill

Gina Lee Kim said...

Wow & Wow, Caryn. Congratulations to you too! Your work is so beautiful and heavenly, bright and cheery :) Let's do meet. Are you free next week?

I'm still dealing with exhibit stuff, business details, a private lesson in VT, a wedding back in MA, and teaching my botanical class..that's all up until this Sunday! How about I call you this coming Monday so we can set up a time. What's the best # to reach you? Thank you for driving down to NBPT! warmly, ~gina

britt said...

wow! so beautiful!