Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Gift Of Winter

I took the day off today to enjoy the winter wonderland that we woke up to. Everything was covered in white and looked so beautiful as I walked to the end of our drive to get the morning paper.
Brian made us his fabulous waffles with blueberries, that we picked from our bushes this summer and froze, and pecans, Yum!

Buddy and Brian love playing together in the snow.

Kate and her friend Shannon decided to try using the rope from the tire swing to try out their Tarzan moves.

Off she goes...

Flying into the snow.

The kid in Brian is still very much alive and had to try it too.

I love spending quality time playing together. We even found time to go and cut down our tree. When we got it inside, the tree started to rain all over me so I'm going to let it thaw a bit before decorating. What a perfect wintry day!








No comments: